> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Monday, September 28, 2009

Valley Of The Mist Quilt Guild




Valley Of The Mist Quilt Guild is a delightful quilt guild in Southern California, based in Temecula.  Awhile back they created a wonderful cookbook as a fundraiser.  And I view I am one of the lucky ones, to own this fantastic cookbook!


This coming weekend, on Saturday, October 3rd Valley Of The Mist Quilt Guild is holding an free outdoor quilt show in Old Town Temecula.  Show hours are 10am-4pm.  There will be a live auction at 1pm.  You may even find some of their cookbooks that you can buy at this show!



This is a fun quilt show.  I hope you can get a chance to go see it.  Old Town Temecula is a fun place to explore, especially when so many beautiful quilts are on display!

Here are some photos from a previous show! 










5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Wow lovely quilts. Wish I lived close enough to visit. Hope you have a great time.

Nedra said...

I visited Temecula this summer and they have some wonderful quilt shops. It looks like a great show.

Anonymous said...

Oh I wished I were closer to the action! Thanks for sharing the wonderful quilts.

Pamela said...

What a gret quilt show. Looks like those quilts are hung from a barn of some sort. I bet you have alot of great recipes from that cook book.

Wayne Kollinger said...

This is an interesting variation on a traditional School House block.

I like all the pithy sayings in the borders. The ones I can read are excellent. I wish I could read them all.

It would be interesting to do quilts illustrating these thoughts.