> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wantobe Quilters Wanted

Have you heard about the Wantobe Quilter campaign

Madame Samm of Stash Manicure is coordinating the Wantobe Quilter Campaign.  Look at all the great sponsors she has for this fun event, and there will probably be more sponsors by the time this campaign officially starts August lst!
Prizes are perfect to get any one setup and ready to start quilting.  Everything a quilter could need, from fabric, thread, patterns, books, sewing machines, rolling totes, cutters (AccuQuilt, Sizzex), irons, rotary cutters & mats, and more. 

Giveaways start August lst on Stash Manicure and you can sign up here to enter.  Sign up here and SewCalGal will submit your contact info to Madame Samm, where you'll officially be entered in the Wannabe Quilter Campaign.
If you know of anyone that is a Wantobe Quilter, please let them know about this great opportunity.  The campaign will last 90 days, with Madame Samm of Stash Manicure giving out fantastic prizes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  Winners will receive the prize for free, but will need to pay Madame Samm for actual shipping fees.  Personal contact info, shared by those that enter, will not be shared with anyone else besides Madame Samm.

So, if you are a Wantobe Quilter sign up here in July.  I'll submit your entry to Madame Samm August lst, where she'll draw winners from her master list during this 90 day program. 

Simply add your information into the form and click submit, before August lst, and consider yourself entered.



5 comments:

Sharon Pernes said...

It's not letting me submit the form :(

Lisa said...

I don't know if it let me submit it either. I entered the info but then it says "This survey has already been taken" Maybe that means the info was received? Either way, thanks for sharing this awesome opportunity!!!

Rosa said...

I can´t submit the form.

Thearica said...

I got the form submitted and included Allie's name by my last name.. Madame Samm says she has us both already registered but I wanted to be sure I did it correctly.

Rhonda said...

Hi Darlene, I filled in the form, so I hope I'm registered. Thearica sent me.