> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Friday, November 5, 2010

quilting tips: Setting Triangles, by CT Publishing

CT Publishing has a great blog where they frequently share quilting tips that I enjoy reading about.


Their post on setting triangles I found to be very well written and wanted to add it to my list of favorite tutorials.  I hope you enjoy it too. 

http://www.ctpubblog.com/2010/08/03/quilting-tips-setting-triangles/

This tutorial is an excerpt from Sharyn Craig’s portion of the Piecing Tips and Tricks Tool

I also enjoyed these other related quilting tips on CT's blog:


1.Quilting Tips – Cutting Triangles
2.Quilting Tips: Binding
3.Quilting Tips: Adding Borders
4.Quilting Tips: Calculating Yardage for Quilt Backing
5.Quilting Tips: Sewing Perfect Points
 
What are your favorite quilting tips?