> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Quilt Show Entry by Theresa Bradley

This entry to the Christmas Quilt Show comes from Theresa Bradley, a non-blogger that has submitted her entry to SewCalGal via email.


Theresa shared:
This is a quilt I designed. The face is soft sculpture. The robe is crazy quilted. The tree and reindeer are raw edge applique. The border is pieced. His beard is made from circles of white fabric cut into long spirals.


Here is a link to view all of the quilts in the 2010 Christmas Quilt Show. 

note from SewCalGal to those entering this Quilt Show. Several comments are from those that have no reply settings. If in doubt, about your settings, please go check this post and take time to verify your settings will allow me to contact you if you win.

21 comments:

Karen said...

Theresa, this is beautiful! There is so much work in this piece.
It is simply stunning!!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Oh WOW!! This is an awesome quilt!

Lois said...

This beauty is one I would love to see up close. This is one of a kind. What a great job. Love Lois

Teresa said...

What a wonderful Santa quilt!! I love it!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love this! what detail and the 3 dimension adds so much to it. A real keeper!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Beautiful design and workmanship. So lovely!!!

QuiltSue said...

All I can say is WOWWWW.

Joanna said...

That is an outstanding design and wall hanging. It's beautiful.

Pat said...

Wow! Lots of techniques! I love it!

Jen said...

Theresa, this is gorgeous! So elegant and beautiful! Wow, thanks for sharing!

Carol said...

Beautiful. Santa is gorgeous.

Gari in AL said...

Absolutly beautiful.

May Britt said...

This quilt is so beautiful

Lisa at Sun Naturals said...

Absolutely beautiful...love the beard!

Kim said...

Oh that is just great looking........
Nothing says Merry Christmas like a Santa!

Happy Sewing

Nancy Sue said...

I love the 3-D detail. Thank you for sharing your talented work with us!

Nanbon44 said...

this is so beautiful, thank you for sharing..

Kim said...

This is gorgeous. Love the details.

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Wow, that is beautiful!!!

Smiles,
Kelly

Linda in Calif. said...

Oh this is so adorable! Especially his beard and coat.

Pat said...

I know I've commented already but I don't want to miss out on my prize. Did I miss the email? Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving. --Pat