> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Monday, June 29, 2009

Making Patriotic Items

I've been researching patriotic items, looking for items that would be fun to make. I've decided to spend this week sharing insights on my findings. There are simply too many insights to share in one day. So, for now, here are a few ideas I think would be fun to make {but more to come this week, plus other patriotic ideas}.

Patriotic Pillow from Moda





















Nautically Nice. McCalls quilt kit.





















Patriotic Quilt Design by Marcus Brothers Fabric





















Sweet Libary. Info available on Artful-offerings website.






















Nautical Quilt Design, by Pat Sloan




















Check back, as I have more insights on patriotic items to share this week.

2 comments:

Micki said...

I love all of the projects. I love patriotic themes too!
Micki

lisa h. said...

Do you know if the pattern used for the Patriotic Quilt Design by Marcus Brothers Fabric, is avaiable for purchase? It is so beautiful! fancy.cheese@hotmail.com