> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Favorite Tutorials - Quilted Christmas Stockings

Amy (Amy's Creative Side) has an excellent tutorial to make some really cute quilted Christmas Stockings.  Instructions are well written with great visuals to make these really cute stockings that would be great for your home, or as Christmas gifts.

Amy is also the host for the super inspirational and fun Bloggers Quilt Festival. Be sure to mark your calendar to join the fun Oct 28th - November 4th.
Amy'sCreativeSide

7 comments:

KaHolly said...

These are adorable, aren't they? Will have to give them a try! That's if I can find room on my sewing table! ~karen

Dana Gaffney said...

Thanks for that, those stockings are really cute. I missed the announcement for the festival, so thanks for that also. Just like somehow I missed yours for the Christmas Quilt Show.

Rosa said...

Çthat stockings are lovely!!I hve to try one.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Oh I think I am going to make some of these.

Wacky Woman said...

Those ARE cute stockings. Clever!

Unknown said...

Thanks Darlene! I hope you all do have a chance to make the stockings and join us for the Bloggers' Quilt Fest!

Frieda Anderson said...

Very festive.