> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Friday, October 14, 2011

Time to get ready - Christmas is coming!

The 2011 Christmas Quilt Show will soon be here. 

 
 
This is a great time to work on your Christmas projects to decorate your home, or for gifts.   Christmas quilts of any size, winter theme quilts, and even EQ6/EQ7 designs for Christmas or Winter projects are accepted in this show.
I hope you'll mark your calendar and enter a project in this show.  Sponsors include:  The Fat Quarter Shop, Aurifil, Martingale & Company, Patrick Lose Studios, Quilted in Clay, Sew EZ Quilting, Paper Pieces, Havels Sewing, Perfectly Personal by Canda Kay, and more sponsors will be announced soon.

For the most current info on this show, visit the page on this blog labeled "Christmas Quilt Show".

This is also a great time for PR Angels to help out with increasing awareness by posting an announcement on your blog, adding the badge for this show to your blog, sharing insights on Facebook and/or twitter.  SewCalGal definitely appreciates the help of all PR Angels.  Please leave a comment on this post if you are a PR Angel, as I'd like to thank you for your help.  This show certainly wouldn't be as much fun without your help. Remember Christmas is coming soon too!


16 comments:

Debi said...

I am a PR Angel and have posted it on my blog. I am really looking forward to this.

Tracey @ The Peony Teacup said...

I posted your Christmas Quilt Show blog badge on my blog :) Can't wait!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Added your badge on my blog. This should be fun.

Michelle said...

WHOHOOOOOO!!! I'm adding the badge now!

WoolenSails said...

I am working on a piece by jan patek and of course, adding my own little touches;)

Debbie

The Vegetarian Hunter said...

I just posted about it and have the button on my sidebar. Thanks for putting on another, what I am sure will be, great show!
Cheers,
Carolyn

Dana Gaffney said...

I'm excited, I have the button and wrote about it. Now I need to figure out what to make.

Sallie said...

I'm a PR Angel - it's on my sidebar.

Linda in Calif. said...

How Fun! I can't wait! I posted about it and have your button up on my side bar.

paulette said...

I can be a PR Angel...will put the button on my side bar and will blog about it tomorrow!! Take Care!
Paulette

Joanna said...

I like the new badge. I 'm a PR angel. I know November 28th will be here before we know it.

Barbara said...

I posted your button on my blog

Http://catpatches.blogspot.com

Looking forward to the show!

michele said...

I can't believe that it is that time of year again! Your Christmas quilt show was the very first things I participated in as a blogger last year. I guess I am going to have to do an anniversary celebration soon! I posted your button and information:

http://www.quilting-tutorials.blogspot.com/

Patty said...

I put the button on my blog. I enjoyed entering last year and plan to do so again this year!

Blog is called A Stitch in Time

http://ncweekendquilter.blogspot.com/

Rhonda the Rambler said...

I tweeted and shared on FB. I will add to my next blog post!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Sounds great, I'm grabbing a button now.