> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What Classes Do You Want To Take This Spring?

You may be aware that every Spring and Fall I create a plan for where I want to learn new skills, improve existing skills, and what classes will help me reach my goals that I create each year.  This may sound over analytical, but I've found it to be a great way to prioritize my time and budget.

To my delight, Angela Walters has a new free-motion quilting class that is now available at Craftsy.

angela walters class at craftsy on free-motion quilting feathers


I'm also excited to share with you that Craftsy is having a Valentine's Sale through February 17th.  This is a great time to sign up for a class.  And, as you can take any class at Craftsy at your leisure, as well as repeat whenever you want, this is a great time to purchase a class.


craftsy sale

Click here to check out the classes at Craftsy.

SewCalGal definitely recommends:

machine quilting negative spaces with angela walters design it, quilt it with cindy needham free motion qilting a sampler with leah daymachine quilting with wendy butler berns
2013 block of the month with Laura Nownesbeyond basic machine quilting with ann petersen
magical jelly rolls with Kimberly Einmo









And, they also have some great online workshops that are fun and fast.

The LeMoyne Star is a great techniques workshop:

31_workshop_5

There are oodles of great classes and workshops at Craftsy that I'd love to take.  Some that have caught my attention are:

chain of stars with kimberly einmoThe Machine Embroidered Quilt with Eileen Roche

And a fun workshop to make this cute coin purse.
hexagon coin purse

So, what class would you like to take through Craftsy and/or what classes at Craftsy have you taken which you'd recommend to others?


Full Disclosure:  SewCalGal is a new Craftsy Affiliate.  It came about by falling in love with all things Craftsy.  I truly do believe they provide a great value to quilters, at an amazing price, with super flexibility.  It is easy to provide an honest recommendation on Craftsy.  But, I will never recommend something I don't truly believe is a good product/service.   But, once you try Craftsy I think you'll agree they are exceptional!  
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Thanks for the info, I signed up for 3 classes!

Joy said...

I love Craftsy - thanks for the recommendation of some specific classes - since I want to take them all.... heehee!

Raewyn said...

I've fallen in love with Craftsy too - after holding back for ages, I'm now 'in' and hooked!!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Thanks SewCalGal....I am going to check this out...I would love a class.

Barb said...

You are so right, I just went over there and there are so many classes I want to take, thanks for reminding me that it is there for the asking.