> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Thursday, November 17, 2011

My favorite tutorials: Mitered-Corner Cloth Napkins

Prudent Baby wrote an excellent tutorial for mitred corner cloth napkins.  These napkins could certainly make excellent gifts, as well as help make your dining presentation spectacular.


 I defininitely want to use this tutorial to make some mitred corner cloth napkins, for this fast approaching holiday season.  And, this was such a great tutorial I wanted to share it with you as one of my favorites. 



I hope you enjoy it too!  Just pop on over to Prudent Baby to see this excellent tutorial.  And, I hope you'll also take time to check out her fun blog.

1 comment:

suemac said...

I like the mitered corners. So neat looking. Napkins, hmmm. Sounds like it might be a good project for my gift exchange at work.