> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wantobe Quilters

I have some new insights on the  Wantobe Quilter campaign that Madame Samm has been working so hard to coordinate, and want to share some insights with you.









When I initially wrote about this campaign I was thinking that only those that "wanted to learn" to quilt could enter, but experienced quilters are also eligible to enter.  Samm will be coordinating prize drawings on M-W-F for wantobe quilters and T-TH for experienced quilters. 

You can enter to win prizes anytime, but giveaways start August lst on Stash Manicure and you can sign up here to enter.  I've already submitted a list to Samm, but will send updates, as appropriate.   To sign up, simply add your information into the form, below,  and click submit, and consider yourself entered.  Then, be sure to check out these two posts on Stash Manicure:
Master List of Posts on the Wantobe Quilter Campaign, by Madame Samm
Tips on setting up a Google Account to help you leave messages & enter to win prizes

Remember to check Stash Manicure daily and leave a comment when you see a prize posted that you are interested in winning.  Good luck!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you might need to edit your post. I believe I have read on other blogs that you can enter any time, not just before August 1. Thank you for the great blog!

Kd Brown said...

Great form, SewCalGal! You're going to have to tell me how to make one of those work sometime. You are doing such a great job! ~Kd
www.KdQuilts.com

Hands Sew Full said...

Thanks for the information. I thought it was just for new quilters too!