> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sponsors for the 2011 Pets on Quilts Show


Photobucket
I want to recognize and thank the following sponsors for the 2011 Pets on Quilts Show:


And these wonderful sponsors have generously donated some fantastic prizes.





Sponsor Prize(s)

Photobucket

One very lucky winner will receive a $150 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop

One lucky winner is going to have fun making a cute quilt with this very cute Muchas Poochas quilt pattern, from Java House Quilts. To clarify, this prize is a full pattern set for the Muchas Poochas BOM.



Photobucket
One lucky winner will receive a beautiful stitchery "kit", created special for this winner.  This special prize will  include a hoop, embroidery needles, floss kit, fusible interfacing, and The Rasberry Rabbits new Christmas pattern called "Birds on my Berry Tree's"








One lucky winner will receive a kit to make this cute "Sienna" bag from Sherrod Studio:


Janesebaylogo
One lucky winner will receive a Kona Fat Quarter Set, 7 spools of Presencia Perle Finca Thread and one yard of Marcus Super Softly Flannel to use for their embroidery stabilizer from Jane's Fabrics

One lucky winner will receive a $75 gift certificate to The Quilted Kitty.

Photobucket
One lucky winner will receive a $100 shopping spree at Fabric.com


Photobucket 
Two Wacky Women
One lucky winner will receive a Two Wacky Women welcome package (given to all participants at their Award Winning Quilt Retreats).  Package contains fabric & notions.



Photobucket
One lucky winner will receive a fat quarter bundle of the new Sapphire Collection by Skipping Stones Studios (from Clothworks) donated by Wondrous Woven Fabrics.

Photobucket
One lucky winner will receive the book "Snuggle and Learn Quilts for Kids" by Chris Kirsch, a pattern called "Whiskers" by the Ginger Cookie Company (It has cats on it) and a charm pack, called Grand Finale from Moda donated by Inchworm Fabrics.

Photobucket
One lucky winner will receive a Little Windows brilliant resin  photo jewelry starter kits (retail $48).
Photobucket

SewCalGal
Three lucky winners will receive a 2012 Pets on Quilts Calendar, estimated value $25 each




Five lucky winners will receive a copy of one of the following books:

Prize #tbd


























Prize #tbd
















Prize #tbd
























Prize #tbd



Photobucket
One lucky winner will receive:
A Sulky kit that contains:  A concepts in Sulky Book, a randomly selected solid color sample spool of Sulky's NEW 60wt. PolyLite Thread, a randomly selected multi color sample spool of 60wt. PolyLite, a randomly selected color of Sulky 30wt. Cotton Blendables, a 1yd package of the NEW Sulky Soft 'n Sheer Extra, a package of 12 precut sheets of the NEW Printable Sticky Fabri-Solvy, and a Sulky Iron-On Transfer Pen, with a Total Retail Value of $40.92.

Photobucket
Two lucky winners will receive:
one(1)  e:patterns from  Patterns to Quilt. 

The show will officially start on August 15th, where a blog post will be released with a linky tool and insight on the rules for entering this show.  But for now, if you have questions visit the page labeled "Pets on Quilts" or email me.

A badge has been created and PR Angels are encouraged to post, to help increase awareness of this event. Once the event is posted, and giveaway is announced, PR Angels that have posted the badge and/or blogged about this event, will be given an extra entry in the giveaway.


I'm also still collecting photos to create a "Pets on Quilts" calendar to use as a fundraiser for local shelters.  An early version will be printed and three winners will receive this version of a 2012 Pets on Quilts Calendar as a prize.   If you have any photos that you'd be willing to provide me, for consideration of this calendar, I'd love you to email me copies ASAP.  September lst will be the last date where I'll accept photos for the 2012 calendar.






13 comments:

Thearica said...

WOW! Those are some fantastic prizes! I would dearly love to win any one of them but I am that ole' stick in the mud who doesn't let pets anywhere near her quilts. Ya'll have fun with the parade and I will be sure and come be a spectator! :)

Dana Gaffney said...

I am so ready for this. I have a quilt just hanging around so the poor dogs are constantly getting followed, camera in hand,if they go near it. I just love looking at everyone's pictures and reading all the love.

Barb said...

Wow....that is some wonderful sponsors...

Kd Brown said...

SewCalGal, I love the clarity and display of your list of sponsors and their prizes. Very nice! I love it! ~Kd
www.KdQuilts.com

Wacky Woman said...

I feel like Stormy, waiting for something to happen with camera in hand. :-)

Library Gal Quilts said...

He He the animals don't get it. I am laying quilts around and they go lay on the cement. Crazy!

Joanna said...

I can't wait to see the quilts. I made one for this event and just have to get Moxie on it for a pic, just like Stormy and Wackywoman. I wonder how many of us sneaky pet owners with camera are out there?

Michelle said...

AWESOME!!! & as always...I'd love to be a PR Angel...giggle!

quiltzyx said...

Great prizes! I've had the button on my sidebar since the first post :D

Library Gal Quilts said...

Dear SewCalGal, 1 Stitch Off Jewelry would love to give you a necklace to giveaway if there is still time...let us know! Pam and Debbie

Dana Gaffney said...

Surprise, I blogged about the show. I finally dove in because of Pets on Quilts and my first trial run was about the show. I wanted to put the badge up, but have no idea how to do it. Now I can post lots of pictures of the twins on quilts.

Thearica said...

I have blogged about it and now anxiously waiting for tomorrows unveiling! :)

Belinda said...

I'm a following you... :) Loving this POQ! What fun!