> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Survey Feedback Wanted

I am testing the waters with online survey tools for possible use in the 2012 Golden Quilter Awards.  As I've also been doing some research on irons, I'm wanting to try out this survey tool and also try to gather insight on your experience with irons.  As such, I hope you will take a few minutes to complete this confidential survey for me.

You may question why such a survey asks for contact information.  This is really to help test for the Golden Quilter Awards, where I need contact info in order to award prizes for the respective giveaway.  Thus, I hope you'll complete this portion of this survey, and as many portions as you feel appropriate.

Thank you!


11 comments:

Rhonda the Rambler said...

I hope this makes things easier for you during the quilting awards.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

All Done!!

rubyslipperz1052 said...

I will be eeee-lated to see an article about irons. I've wondered so many things concerning them. thanks for doing this!
hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

Pamela Kieffer said...

I have use the same Rowenta for at least 15 years or more and been more satisfied. I know there are other irons just as good and I might look at the when mine passes.

Leslie said...

Have you looked into Survey Monkey? I haven't used it yet, but have a friend who has and just loves it.

Anonymous said...

I hope this helped and would like to see the results on the irons!

Melissa said...

I hope this helps, can't wait to see the results on what everyone had to say about the irons as I am in the market for a new one :)

Unknown said...

I would be interested to know the result of the survey.

hugz

Pokey said...

I'm glad to help! hugs, pokey

Sand and Sunshine said...

Cute Survey Taker

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Nice simple survey format. It even let me skip some questions so that was nice.