> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patricks Day!










Maybe you are practicing your free-motion quilting today.


Or perhaps you are creating something with green fabric.

Or gardening?

What ever you do, I hope you find time to enjoy and create. 

I'm working to verify I have all of the nominations for the 2011 Golden Quilter Awards consolidated and create a spreadsheet for tracking all the votes.  Yes, tomorrow, March 18th voting for the ultimate winners of the 2011 Golden Quilters will being (and go thru March 31st).

While I can no longer accept new nominations, if you feel you have submitted a nomination and it is not yet visible, please email me ASAP.  The current list is located here.

And, if you haven't yet entered to win a prize in the giveaway for the 2011 Golden Quilter Awards, I encourage you to take time to enter too.  You never know, the luck of the Irish may be shining down on you in this giveaway.  Good luck!


7 comments:

Marjorie said...

Happy Saint Paddy's Day to you too! Have just caught up with your recent posts. Great nominations for Golden Quilter and absolutely love the tutorial on faux piped binding.

Barb said...

You sure have your hands full....

Anonymous said...

Awe, have fun! =)

Gene Black said...

I am wearing the green and I will be SURE to play a few tunes on my penny whistle today. After all, I am part Irish!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back.

Mary Ann said...

Top 'o the morning to you!

Wacky Woman said...

Enjoy your day.

Micki said...

Happy St. Paddy's Day. I hope you had a lovely day!
Micki