> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fun Machine Embroidery Christmas Projects

I like to machine embroidery (ME) tea towels (lightweight dish towels) and include in baskets of homemade cookies, for gifts to neighbors and friends at Christmas.  I haven't finished baking treats, but wanted to share insights on this fun ME project.


The beautiful "M" and "C" are from the Christmas Fonts collection, by CuteAlphabets.com and the cute little mouse is from Pixies Rule.   These ME designs stitched out very easily and with great quality, detail and fun.

Now I just need to bake some yummy cookies to go into the gift basket with this cute dish towel. 

9 comments:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Are you making killer cookies?

Giggles,
Kelly

Marjorie Busby said...

Love this idea. These are the perfect complement to a batch of cookies.

Mommarock said...

Now that is cute! I don't know why I love these kind of mice.. cuz the real ones give me the heebie jeebies.. but I love the mice that are like... House Mouse etc.. just LOVE them.. it doesn't make any sense.. but.. this is truly fantastic..

WoolenSails said...

I love all the new embroideries that you can use.
I plan on learning how to use mine, so I can do some myself.

Debbie

Lynn W. said...

Very cute. Next year I will have learned how to use my new embroidery machine and hopeefully turn out some cute Christmas goodies.

Barb said...

Oh...this is wonderful...one day I am going to get me one of those machines.... Have fun baking!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

Ivory Spring said...

Oh, how pretty!

Micki said...

I love machine embroidery too. I have the Janome 350E.
Micki

jdqltr said...

I like the Christmas font you used.... checked out the website and almost didn't recognize that the blue font was the same as what you did in red. They look so different, but no worries, looks great in both colors. Thanks!