> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bundles of Joy Quilt Tutorial


















Ryan Walsh (I'm Just A Guy Who Quilts) has an excellent tutorial for a cute quilt called "Bundles of Joy".  This tutorial definitely goes into my list of favorites.  Excellent.  Such a cute quilt.  I hope you'll pop over to Ryan's blog and check out this quilt & tutorial, and while you are there, take time to enjoy his delightful blog too!

Note:  The photo is this post is not approved for use.  Please do not copy it, print it, or share it unless you obtain permission from Ryan Walsh.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Darlene, I love this.

Barb said...

That is a cute quilt!!

Jocelyn said...

I love this quilt. I would love to make it. But only after we get moved and settled. And of course figure out WHERE I am going to be quilting in the new house ;-)