> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving - What Creativity are you Thankful For ?

In the US, we will be celebrating Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 27th.  It is a time where we enjoy time with family and friends and recognize all we are thankful for.  Today, SewCalGal wants to share a few insights with you on #ThankfulGoodness and Thanksgiving Inspiration.

Craftaholics Anonymous has a free printable for a utensil holder.

My favorite quote is by an unknown author about happiness.


 I was inspired by the Video by Ann Boland on YouTube who shared what she is grateful for.


Clipart that you have my permission to copy and use, as appropriate.



For those of you who are celebrating Thanksgiving, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. And for everyone, I hope you find time to for #ThankfulCreativity and joy!

~ Create ~ Share ~ Inspire ~ #CreativeGoodness ~

I also want to invite you to enjoy insights shared by a variety of talented people who are participating in my weekly #CreativeGoodness linky party this week, which has a theme of #FallGoodness.  Of course, you are invited to join this linky party and share any Fall theme creativity you wish to share.  This coming Friday I'll be hosting another #CreativeGoodness linky party with the theme of #ThankfulCreativity.  Consider taking a picture of your Thanksgiving dinner table, decorations around your home, sharing a favorite recipe, or sharing anything you are Thankful for in the linky party that starts this Friday.

Lastly, I  want to share that on Fingertip Shopping, this weekend I'll be sharing insights on #Black Friday and #CyberMonday steals and deals for quilting, sewing and embroidery enthusiasts.  Some insights I can share until  early Friday, so keep checking back at: http://www.fingertipshopping.blogspot.com/

I'm truly thankful for you!  I hope you find time to enjoy and create!



Print Friendly and PDF


3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thank you for the beautiful card.

Debbie

Michele Bilyeu said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Even in the most challenging of times, I never forget just how much we all have to be grateful for! Thanks giving!!

Missy Shay said...

Have a very happy thanksgiving!