> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Monday, September 9, 2013

Sharks Nipping At Your Feet ?

Decided to start a post category called "quack ups".  After all, we all could use some smiles from things that simply quack us up.  If you come across anything you think would be appropriate to share, please email me. I'll try to post about it and recognize you for sharing, as appropriate.

quilted duck

Today, I wanted to share information on these cute knitted shark socks.

shark socks

When I spotted these cute shark socks on The LOLBrary.com site, I knew I had to search for a pattern.  And I happily found the pattern at Ravelry.


I hope they quacked you up too!  It is good to smile and share smiles with others.

Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Now I love fun socks and slippers - just 'quacked' me up!

Rebecca Grace said...

Those are HYSTERICAL! But I don't know how to knit. Do you know of anyone making these for sale? I would LOVE for Santa to put these shark socks in my boys' Christmas stockings this year. They would absolutely LOVE them!

Sooli said...

What great socks! Thanks for sharing!

Needled Mom said...

Those are fabulous!!!

Martha said...

Awesome socks!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!! :-) I think I'll send this link to my birth mom. She's a fabulous knitter!!!

Dana Gaffney said...

What a fun idea, I'll keep my eyes open for things that "Quack me up".
Those socks are amazing.

Wacky Woman said...

Those ARE great socks. Thanks for the Quack up!