> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Clip Art - Fall is For Quilters

I'm playing with a couple of Fall projects where I will need to do some printing.  As such, I started playing with my design to see what else I could create with it.  I could see using this for quilt labels, blog posts, newsletters, and greeting cards.  How would you use it?  Are there quotes or other wording that you would like to see in this layout?

hand made bytime to quilt this is the season to quiltQuilter's WelcomeGone Quiltingmy best friends are quiltersfall is for quilting not cleaning this blogger is taking the day offHappy Autumnhappy thanksgivingIts summers lastheat fall days are fun daysa thankful heart is a happy heart

While SewCalGal is copyright protected, if you would like to use any of the images you have my permission for personal use only.  Simply right click to download, or double click to get to flickr where you can get the html code.

Enjoy Fall!  After all, it was designed for Quilters.  LOL!

  Print Friendly and PDF