> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Free Classes at Craftsy

SewCalGal recommends these FREE classes at Craftsy.  If you haven't yet signed up to take a class at Craftsy, taking a free class is a great way to check out Craftsy.  And if you are busy, simply create a free craftsy account and sign up for these classes now and take the class at your leisure.

Simply click on the image below for any class you want more info on.

sewing machine feet from a to z
sewing machine 911
pictures to pixel quilts by carol sheridanquiltcon lectures 2013




2012 block of the month by amy gibson
mastering zipper techniques
 2013 block of the month by laura nownes Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

suemac said...

I have taken several free and well as paid courses on Craftsy. I am really enjoying them.

Sue Niven said...

I did the block of the month 2012 and currently in the 2013 one. You should do them they are great fun.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

What a great bunch of classes! I think I need to look at them again and pick a couple that I can work on during nap time.. The last couple days I have needed the time to decompress from a little one suffering from teething multiple teeth at the same time.