> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Sunday, January 22, 2012

GO! Ahead and Show Some Love Blog Hop - Coming Soon

Thanks to Paulette (Sweet P Quilting) for coordinating an upcoming blog hop for those that enjoy creating with their AccuQuilt, as well as those interested in learning more about quilting using die cutting tools.  I also want to thank Jacque (Lilypad Quilting) for helping to create the very cute artwork for this blog hop.

We hope you will save the date and come visit all the blogs in this blog hop.  They'll be tutorials, tips, inspiration and a few giveaways too. 

February 13th

February 14th
February 15th
February 16th
February 17th
February 18th

All of the quilters in this blog hop are Quilters that enjoy using Modern Quilting Tools and definitely enjoy using AccuQuilt products.  The quilters in this group share a number of tutorials, tips and inspirational articles on their blogs.  You can search their blogs for "AccuQuilt", or the names of other modern quilting tools.  They also have a badge on their blog to identify the Modern Quilting tools that they use.

Don't forget to come join the fun in our upcoming GO! Ahead and Show Some Love Blog Hop! I think you'll have fun and find some ideas to create some really sweet projects too.





15 comments:

Editfolt said...

How can I make such graphics, html code?

Ariane said...

Thanks for the button and the links. I've added the button to my side bar. I've been working on my projects all weekend.

Snoodles said...

Thanks for the shout out! I am looking forward to the fun!

Denise :) said...

Fun! I'm looking forward to this -- thank you! :)

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

This is going to be so much fun! Thanks for the beautiful button!
Quilting by the River

Carrie P. said...

I will be checking it out.

Kim said...

Just in time.......I got an accuquilt baby for Christmas but just feel like I am wasting too much fabric. I must be doing something wrong. I look forward to learning more.

Happy Sewing

Caryl @ cinnamon holiday workshop said...

I am looking forward to this hop....I just purchased my GO yesterday!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I keep thinking that a GO would be a great thing to have. Now to just figure out how to pay for it.

Richard Healey said...

Being new to quilting I have a lot to learn. I put on follow all the blogs and look forward to the fun.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com

Barb said...

Looks like it is going to be fun....

paulette said...

Hi Sew Cal Gal!
I too am busy putting the borders on my project...YIKES!! Better get stitching!! Thanks for hosting another FUN event!!
P

Nanbon44 said...

More fun I'm ready... on to post the button on my blog

sewfunquilts said...

Sounds like a fun one.

VickiT said...

I can't wait to see what fun ideas all of those wonderful quilters come up with for us.