> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Fun & Creativity is coming - AccuQuilt Christmas Theme Blog Hop

Everyone is invited to come enjoy the Holiday Spirit in the AccuQuilt Christmas Theme Blog Hop next week.  Several bloggers that use Modern Quilting Tools and love their AccuQuilt products, want to share some Christmas projects with you.

You'll find oodles of tutorials, tips, inspiration and some giveaways too.  And, guess who our sponsor is?  We hope you'll come visit this blog hop and find out about our sponsor this coming Monday.

Our line up for this blog hop is:

Monday, December 12th
Tuesday, December 13th

Wednesday, December 14th
Thursday, December 15th

Friday, December 16th



Don't forget this blog hop next week and enjoy some fun holiday spirit and giveaways too!
Ho, Ho, Ho!  What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?

7 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh my - two blog hops the same week - I won't get anything done.

StitchingBahma said...

I've already asked Santa to bring me a big ol' gift card from my local quilt shop. I hope he got my message!

Lorri said...

I want an accuquilt so badly! Im new to quilting and desperately need one! My cutting skills are not good.

Denise :) said...

Sounds like fun!! I love blog-hopping! :)

Unknown said...

Oh I would love Santa to geive me a "Go" I know it is not realistic but that is what Christmas is for to dream and wish, right? I will be here....

beaquilter said...

Can I join the blog hop too? I have a christmas quilt that I made and used the circle Go! die, plus I already have a give away too.

KeyQuilter said...

Cool! I'd forgotten about this, but then again I haven't had much time to sew for myself- busy trying to get everybody else's stuff done! Merry Christmas!