> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sneak Peek at what Santa is bringing me

Here is a sneak peek on what Santa is bringing me for Christmas.  But you have to promise to keep it a surprise! 

I've been wanting some bent handle embroidery scissors for ages.  Santa ordered these 6" Double-Curved Machine Embroidery and Long Arm Quilting Scissors from IHAN for me.

And, Santa knows how I want to learn new free-motion quilting techniques so he also ordered "Master machine Quilting DVD" by Susan Brubaker Knapp, from IHAN, for me too!


But I was a bit impulsive and couldn't wait till Christmas morning and pulled out those curved scissors while doing some machine embroidery.  They work great, making it very easy to trim threads while in the hoop.  And for those that do longarm quilting, they'd also be a perfect tool for them too!


I can't wait till Christmas to officially be able to open up and play with my Christmas gifts. I'm so excited. And I promise to act surprised Christmas morning, but I think Santa may be more surprised.  And of course, he'll be pleasantly surprised as IHAN has such great prices too!  

Plus, a little birdie just told me that IHAN is having free shipping, on US orders, thru December 5th.   Yes, this definitely makes Santa very happy.  Great products, prices, service and free shipping. Santa may not have to go out on a cold winter night to deliver packages this year.

Photobucket


http://ihavea-notion.com/store/
http://www.ihaveanotion.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

PatSloan said...

i use some for rug hooking... a must have tool!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

cool - nice to know in advance isn't it - I do believe I am getting some quilting caddies from Hinterburg design but I found someplace that sells them for less - I made sure Santa knows about the lower price :) I really need these and it is going to be so much fun filling up these delightful wood drawers
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Needled Mom said...

Aren't those scissors amazing for hoop work? Can you wrap them back up for under the tree????

Frummie said...

Doesn't your Bernina software allow you to cut the in between threads?

Do love Santa's presents...LOL

Jocelyn said...

Love IHAN. They have the most efficient elves to fill your order :-)

Cindy said...

Isn't "Santa" just the greatest? Love it...LOL

Barb said...

I am smiling at this post.....you are already using the scissors (does Santa know)...you peeked???

Joanna said...

I bet Santa at this very minute is being inundated with requests for those scissors. They'r on my list! Cute post.

Dana Gaffney said...

Does Santa know you've been naughty? Isn't it nice to buy what you want and the hubs is glad you took a little of the stress out of his life.

sandrab said...

I have some to the scissors and I have 2 bernina embroidery /sewing machines. so I guess I need to get the quilting book. I sure need lots of help there. Actually need help everywhere. lol

KeyQuilter said...

LOVE that embroidery in process. Where's it from?

Micki said...

Love what you are getting from Santa. This year, Joe, I mean Santa, is bringing me the latest Kindle. I can't wait to get it.
Micki

Michelle said...

Dancing sugar plums...those scissors look great! I think Santa should bring me a pair.

Ivory Spring said...

Wow, Santa must love you more because I haven't gotten my gifts yet. :) You are funny!