> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My EQ Challenge Contest on Facebook

I wanted to increase awareness to EQ users how much fun the free Benni Harper online lessons are that EQ has provided.  These lessons were based on award winning mystery writer, Earlene Fowler, author of the popular Benni Harper mysteries.

Any  EQ5/EQ6/EQ7 user can have fun learning more about their EQ software and are very easy to follow.  You can even stop in the middle of a lesson, and pick up where you left off at a later time, but it doesn't take all that long to complete them.

While chatting with others on Facebook I realized some EQ users were not aware of these lessons, or had taken time to check out these lessons.  Thus, I've posted on Facebook a little challenge that you may also want to participate in. 

For each Benni Harper lesson that you complete before Monday, December 13th midnight PST you can add a comment on "SewCal Gal"s facebook wall (preferrable under the original post about this challenge) to let me know which lesson you completed.  A winner will be randomly selected to receive a large package of charm squares cut with the AccuQuilt GO!

note:  The link to my facebook wall (http://tinyurl.com/3ah33y6) seems to not be working, so please search in facebook for "SewCal Gal".  If you have problems email SewCalGal with your Facebook name and I'll initiate a friend request via Facebook, which should let you post on my wall.



The winner will be announced on Tuesday only on my facebook wall.
If you are not on facebook, I hope you'll still take time to play with these lessons.  I think you'll be surprised how much you will learn in a short time, and how much fun you'll have.











Thank you EQ!

11 comments:

Trudi said...

Wow, I never knew they were there! Thanks< I'm going to have to have a play :)

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

perfect! Thank you so much. i had no idea that was there. : )
~Monika in Saskatoon

Melissa ;-) said...

I love Benni Harper (I know she isn't "real" but I love her)! I didn't know there were lessons based on Earlene Fowler's books, but I will definitely keep them in mind for EQ is on my Christmas list! (Come onnnnnn, Santa!)

MJ said...

Great way to learn about EQ!! I'm getting started now. Thanks

Rafael's Mum said...

I had no idea these lessons were there! thanks for that!

Jac of all Trades said...

Hi, I would love to participate because I love the lessons and have completed all of them, but when I click on your Facebook link, I go to a page that says "disabled wall for SewCal Gal" What am I doing wrong?

Nanbon44 said...

I didn't know these were online, Thanks for the information... I like the Dove in a Window the best....

Nanbon44 said...

Your facebook link is down

Lynn W. said...

Great challenge and a nice gift for the drawing.

Vicki said...

I also didn't know that these existed. I just finished the first one, learned some new things and it only took 1/2 hour. I found your Facebook page, but I can only see your info page so I have sent a friend request. I think that has to be activated before I can add to your wall.

Again thanks for the info, this is great stuff.

Micki said...

Thanks for telling us about them. I also didn't realize that they were there.
Micki