> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Quilt Show Entry by Sharon Kimbrell

Here is a entry to the Christmas Quilt Show, which I received via email from a non-blogger.  Sharon Kimbrell, from Fort Worth, Texas shared this skinny quilt that she made for her sister-in-law for Christmas.

SewCalGal thinks Sharon's sister-in-law is going to love this table runner.  I can't imagine anyone not loving it.  Beautiful.

Here is a link to view all of the quilts in the 2010 Christmas Quilt Show.

note from SewCalGal to those entering this Quilt Show. Several comments are from those that have no reply settings. If in doubt, about your settings, please go check this post and take time to verify your settings will allow me to contact you if you win.

8 comments:

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

What a lovely table runner. I love the colors!

QuiltSue said...

It is beautiful. What a lucky sister-in-law.

Joanna said...

I like the fussy cut squares of the birds and use of fabric. Stars make a perfect block for this time of year.

Barb said...

What a nice runner! I agree, she will love it!

YankeeQuilter said...

Would sort of look nice as a window treatment! But great as a tableruuner too...

Nancy Sue said...

What a great tablerunner to use between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm with Yankee Quilter and agree it would look great as a window treatment.

Nanbon44 said...

beautiful table runner,

Linda in Calif. said...

It's beautiful. I really like the colors and fussy cutting. You did real good Sharon!