> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mock Cathedral Window Machine Embroidery Design, by KittyKitty Designs

KittyKitty Designs has a new video for their delightful Mock Cathedral Window Machine Embroidery design.  I do so love this design.  It stitches out beautifully.  And this new video is great. 



KittyKitty Designs is owned by the very talented Teriann Shum.  She is a Graphics Arts Designer and an Embroidery Digitizer.  She has created many wonderful designs, and has many with a whimsical flair known as Pixies.     For her "Quiltingles" she has the Mock Cathedral Window design, and a newer Mock Card Trick that I'm looking forward to creating items with. 

If you like to do machine embroidery, I do hope you'll pop over to check out KittyKitty Designs

Visit Kitty Kitty Designs Network

This is a fun place for those that love Machine Embroidery.  I also won a cool sewing machine lite from a recent giveaway at KittyKitty Designs.  Thank you Teriann!  But, even if I didn't win this great giveaway, I have so much fun in this forum and learn so many tips, plus I am inspired by all Teriann creates! 

http://www.kittykittydesigns.com/
http://www.pixiesrule.org/Mock_Cathedral.htm

Teriann Shum  is also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/PixiesDoRule) and on Facebook

6 comments:

Lana said...

I love that you posted the video...very helpful! Oh, and thanks for stopping by my blog! I really appreciated your words of encouragement!
I have a give-a-way starting...be sure to sign up! I would love it if you visited again!
oh, and Your site is really great!

MsWildflower said...

Very interesting!!

Barb said...

One day...one day I will have an embroidery machine....one day.

Embroidery said...

Nice Blog Post....I love this post..I visit very often in this blog post..and every time get some meaningful knowledge..Thanks for sharing these meaningful knowledge with us....I have very fond of the creative embroidery work and the post of yours helps me....!!

Lisa at Sun Naturals said...

Thanks for the link...I will definitely check it out. :-)

NJGuitarLady said...

Can anyone tell me please where i can find the moch cathedral window designs for embroidery? I would love to purchase them.
Thank you in advance !

Eva