> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Snapware Storage

While organizing my sewing room, I decided to buy another Snapware Storage container.  I love how I can keep a project in a stackable container, adding/deleting stacks to fit my needs for storing, space constraints, and taking items to workshops. 


















Ok. I didn't buy just one.  Snapware storage products are a great price and value. And I lucked out to find these on sale.  With so many ways to use them, I couldn't resist buying more than one. 

 
















These storage containers go every place with me:  workshops, retreats, sew-cials, vacations, etc.   The handles and snaps are also very durable, unlike other brands (which I won't name) that the handles frequently break under the weigh of fabric.

And, they are so easily stackable that they really work great for organizing a sewing room.  Perfect for organizing fabrics, thread, patterns, novelties.

7 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love those products as well, I have several. Now I wonder - I have not found any that fit 16" blocks - do you know of any? Plenty to hold the 12 inch blocks but none for 16.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Barb said...

What a clever way to store and to travel with items. Tried getting a look at the room on the last post...nosey me.

Wacky Woman said...

I too have found these; they are great.

Becky said...

I have a small container. I use it to store my hand-sewing supplies. I love it because the top stays on when I drop it:) Everything stays in place.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Thanks for the storage tip! They look great for keeping things tidy and portable! And, if I could just say - what a lovely sewing area you have! It's beautiful!!!

Nanbon44 said...

we must be running on the same brain wave. Last weekend I purchased more containers and for the past two nights I have been in the sewing room trying to re organize.

Cindy said...

All right, all right - I want to know - just WHAT did they have in them by the time you left the store? LOL