> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cathedral Windows Tutorial













Sometimes Crafter has written an excellent tutorial for the Cathedral Window quilt pattern.  She also has a wonderful blog and I hope you'll pop over to her site to check out her blog and this great tutorial.


I've always loved the Cathedral Window quilt pattern.  While there are many different ways of making it, I'm inspired by the technique shown by Sometimes Crafter. She has an excellent tutorial that definitely goes into my list of favorite tutorials.

http://sometimescrafter.blogspot.com/2009/10/tutorial-cathedral-window.html

3 comments:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Great tutorial. I've always liked that pattern too. I wonder who invented that block and how on earth did they figure it out?

Smiles,
Kelly

Barb said...

Thanks for the info...headed over there now.

Wacky Woman said...

Oh, nice on. On my way.