> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring

There are many quilters that have expressed they have items in their stash that they'd like to sale (or maybe trade). I know I need to do some spring cleaning this month in my sewing room, and I'm sure I'll find some items that I'd be happy to sale (or trade). But part of the challenge is to always get the word out. So, I've created a special post using mclinky. If you have anything in your stash that you want to sale (or trade), you may want to check this out to help increase awareness:




http://sewcalgaladvertisements.blogspot.com/2010/03/spring-stash-sale-for-bloggers.html



....thought this could be worth a try. Let's see what the interest is.

3 comments:

Pat said...

I usually just have a giveaway when I finally get around to sifting through my stuff and finding out what I'll no longer use. Good luck with your sales and trades!!!

Polly said...

GREAT idea, girl! Polly :-)
P.S. Can I add a few co-workers on that list???

Linda said...

What a great, generous idea! I'll have to go through my stuff and see what comes to the surface.