> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pinwheel Charm


Pinwheel Charm, a new design by Cozy Quilt Designs, was released today at Cozy Quilt Shop's monthly Fat Quarters Anonymous. 

This new pattern design is perfect for fat quarters or charm squares.  The Pinwheel Charm pattern includes detailed instructions and visuals  to make a table runner, lap, large throw, queen or king size quilt! 

Personally, I'm looking forward to making this quilt using some Moda Charm Packs that I have in my stash and have been looking for a great design that would work for Charm Packs.   And Pinwheel Charm is so cute I can't wait to make it! 

I also think this design would look great in just about any color scheme.  And I love it using Christmas fabrics for this table runner.




















Cozy Quilt Designs will have a booth at the Road to California Quilt Show (Jan 14-17).  This will be the first time time that Cozy Quilt Designs will have a booth at this show.  SewCalGal hopes you will visit their booth, which will be located in the Ballroom. They'll have their great collection of patterns, books, fabrics and many other items.

But if you are not able to make it to the Road to California Quilt Show, or visit Cozy Quilt Shop, you can also shop online.  I also want to encourage other quilt stores to consider selling Cozy Quilt Designs in their shop, as they are delight designs that are easy to follow and make beautiful quilts!


Cozy Quilt Shop
http://www.cozyquilt.com/

Road to California
http://www.road2ca.com/




3 comments:

Kim said...

I was at Cozy Quilt also. Love the new pattern. I bought a charm pack to make this quilt. I am going to try and finish it so I can bring it to share next month.

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Sewing is one craft I can't do! I'd love to learn though! I love quilts!

Anonymous said...

Ah...this should be a fun quilt!...nice to see your blog! thanks for stopping by mine, Sewcalgal!..making quilts is soooo addicting!...
i'll ck out the Cozy Quilt shop...thanks!
gypsy