> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Friday, July 3, 2009

Land of Liberty

I love this beautiful "Land of Liberty" quilt made by Trisha Chubbs. She did an excellent job selecting fabrics and making this cute wall hanging.




















This design is from Debbie Mumm and free pattern instructions are available by clicking here.


Yes, freedom rings in the Land of Liberty. And Trisha's beautiful quilt shows it proudly. Thank you Trisha for letting me share your beautiful "Land of Liberty" quilt with others.

Trisha also maintains a delightful blog that you may want to check out: http://www.tlcstitches.blogspot.com/ I definitely enjoy reading her blog. She is very talented and shares many delightful insights on her blogsite too!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Very charming quilt. Love what it says :-)

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for posting the free pattern. I used to download Debbie Mumm's patterns when she had them free on her website, but she doesn't seem to do that anymore. Have a wonderful 4th.

Micki said...

That's really a beautiful wallhanging.
Micki

Acornmoon said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog!

Now I an going to enjoy discovering yours.

Quilts and Cats said...

Thank you for your comment. I visited here for the first time and learned about the QOV's. This is my next project! I went to their website and I'm so inspired, I can't wait to get started.