> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I love my Side-Kick

Like many of us, I enjoy taking classes, attending workshops, and having fun at sew-cials. But, I must admit I'm always worried about beverages getting spilled and ruining someone's project. After all, I'm known as a clutz.

I recently learned about the "Side-Kick" product. It is a great product designed to hold a beverage, plus a little bag for trash. This product may be known to those of you that scrapbook, as it is offered for sale by Creative Memories scrapbooking consultants. While the initial nitch of this product is for scrapbookers, I think it is also appropriate for quiltering, embroidery and sewing enthusiasts.















What I really like about this product is that it holds my beverage (can, bottle, etc) securely, so it won't spill. It has a great holder for a small trash bag, which is perfect for threads, fabric scraps, etc. And it easily clamps on to a table, whereby you free up valuable sewing space on top of the table. Plus it is lightweight, small, and travels well with my other sewing items.

















I'm very excited to have my own Side-Kick to take with me, and I will also enjoy using in my sewing room. Now I don't have to worry about being a clutz!

If you would like more info on this great product, or you want to order one, you can contact Lynn Elmore or check out this site:

http://www.creativememories.com/MainMenu/Our-products-and-services/Traditional-Scrapbooking/Organizers/Side-Kick%e2%84%a2/Side-Kick%e2%84%a2-Cup-Holder--Scrap-Catcher














Lynn Elmore, Creative Memories Unit Leader
phone: (858)829-3739
email: lynnelmore@san.rr.com
www.mycmsite.com/lynellmore
CM ID: 93457779