> ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Friday, April 10, 2009

June Tailor

It would be difficult for me to count how many June Tailor products I have in my sewing room, so I'll simply say I have "oodles". And they are all wonderful. One of my recent additions, which I absolutely love, is a June Tailor Creative Cut Ruler. Before I bought this ruler I thought I had plenty of rulers and didn't need any more, but I now wonder how I ever managed without one. It is a perfect ruler to help expedite cutting strips, squares, diamonds and triangles.



June Tailor has many wonderful products. From great rulers, cutting mats, quilting products, thread racks, fusible batting, and many other great products. As I'm big on organizational tools, especially to help me when I go to sew-cials, my wish list for my next June Tailor product is for one of their wonderful Quilter's Totes. I can't wait to get one!

http://www.junetailor.com/

No comments: