1 ! Insights From SewCalGal: Free-Motion Quilting Stitch Along - Heart and Feather Wholecloth Quilt > ~ Insights by SewCalGal ~

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Free-Motion Quilting Stitch Along - Heart and Feather Wholecloth Quilt

As there are still followers of SewCalGal that didn't catch on that I moved to QuiltShopGal (www.quiltshopgal.com) I wanted to release this post to let you know what I'm up to:

- This year I'm hosting a variety of Stitch Alongs (quilting, sewing, machine embroidery projects, etc).  Currently, I'm hosting a #StitchAlong for free-motion Quilting where you can learn/improve your FMQ Skills and also enter to win prizes.  For more info:  http://quiltshopgal.com/fmqstitchalong-heart-feather-wholecloth-workshop-with-leah-day-january-16th/

Stitch A Long Template Leah Day

- in March, I'm hosting a charity Fundraiser that will be a #StitchAlong for those interested in machin e embroidery and I'm also working on an option for those that are not machine embroidery enthusiasts.  This fundraiser will benefit Cystic Fibrosis Research.
charity fundraiser #StitchAlong Justin's Magic Mandalas


http://quiltshopgal.com/happy-new-year-goals-and-plans-for-quiltshopgal-in-2016/

I also have an open giveaway for those that follow QuiltShopGal that you can enter this month, and more will be released.  But you do need to follow me at QuiltShopGal.com to learn the details and enter such giveaways.

No comments: